TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR SPACE AND FREE YOUR MIND!

Organizing tips, ideas, & solutions - it's all right here.

Pages

February 28, 2010

I was RECRUITed


About a year ago I was offered the opportunity to interview for the Japanese magazine, RECRUIT. Apparently professional organizing has become a popular career choice for young Japanese women. RECRUIT was looking to speak with a young American professional organizer in organizing school. Well, there is no such place as “organizing school,” but I am young (thank you) and a professional organizer, so I accepted. The interview took place in my home and I was photographed “working” in my office and “organizing” a (my) closet. If you look closely you’ll see my cat, Little T, in a few pictures as well.

Oh, just so happens that I don’t speak or read Japanese, so if anyone can translate let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment