TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR SPACE AND FREE YOUR MIND!

Organizing tips, ideas, & solutions - it's all right here.

Pages

February 28, 2010

Going Gray

Sometimes all it takes to change the feel of a room (not to mention your mood) is to paint the walls. It’s an inexpensive and fairly easy do-it-yourself fix to an uninspired space. I recently painted my master bathroom and love the results! It was the last “un-touched” room in my condo, with plain off white walls left by the previous owner. Now the walls are dark gray and the room feels like mine.

I am not a painter by trade, not even close – but with a little research and a small learning curve I was able to do a professional looking job, with minimal mess.

Before

Before

After

After

Before

Before

After

After

No comments:

Post a Comment