TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR SPACE AND FREE YOUR MIND!

Organizing tips, ideas, & solutions - it's all right here.

Pages

July 12, 2011

Clothing Swap...

...or in other words, Switch & Bitch!  Have you ever been to a  Clothing Swap I hadn't until a couple years ago when a friend invited me to a Switch & Bitch.  She told me it was a clothing swap, and there would be food and drinks and gals swapping clothes.  I thought it was a great idea!  Since that first S&B, I have hosted several at my home.  It's easy!  Invite the gals, ask them to bring their gently used unwanted clothing, a beverage and food to share, and you've got yourself a party!

Inevitably, not every item of clothing finds a new home.  Un-swapped items are donated by the hostess to Goodwill.  Everybody wins!
I borrowed a clothes rack from a friend.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hahha that's so funny, switch and bitch haha

    seems like a really good idea to get rid of unwanted clothes though. i still have clothes in my closet i haven't worn!

    i'm going to host a swap and bitch &only invite people that i like how they dress haha

    do you really have to switch though or is the clothes just like up for grabs?

    what if there is something that two people want? do they mud wrestle over it?

    ReplyDelete